Saturday, October 1, 2011

Duck tours in San Francisco

Last week I took my three and a half year old son on a duck tour in San Francisco.  It was a blast!  The driver even let the children on the boat drive when we were out in the water.  The interesting thing for children is when they start out on a boat, and then suddenly we got to the water and the boat floats.  The expression on my son's face was priceless.  Also, each person on the tour gets a duck caller, which the children and adults use to make people laugh.  If I was new to San Francisco, I think the best tours are still the double decker red buses because you have on and off privileges all around the city.  Yet, if you are a tourist and you have a chance for a second tour, I would vote for the duck tour, especially if you have children  The duck tour is also a chance for fun for people who actually live in the bay area.  What a great way to take visitors around the city without having to drive yourself!

--TC Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment