Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Disney Souvenirs-Pirate Chest

Today was our last morning at Disneyland.  We left a group of friends there who were going to spend another night.  I had promised my son a souvenir, so we braved a souvenir shop.  We went to Elias and Company inside of California Adventure.  My son picked out a pirate role-play kit which includes items like gold coins, a hook, a spy glass, a patch, a map, and a pirate hat.  My son was so surprised he got through security at the airport with his treasure chest. My son loves the show, "Jake and the Neverland Pirates," so this was a perfect souvenir for him and kept him busy at the airport and the plane.  The model # for the pirate kit was #400127498009.  I would highly recommend this for the four year old in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment