Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Camping List 2015

Here are some things for this summer's camping:

Glow Sticks-  My son loved these last year as children were running around the KOA
These can be worn!
Amscan Inc.
Elmsford, NY
www.Amscan.com

2 Jumbo Laundry Bag
100% Polyester, for holding dirty clothes or wet swimsuits.
by room essentials
Target

Portable coffee maker (non glass)
I haven't figured this one out yet
Maybe french press

Portable kitchen that folds up like a suitcase (a friend told me about this!)

tent

sleeping bags

air mattress

beach towels

swimsuits

walkie talkies

Flashlights, small and large
(Last year I bought my son a Thomas and Friends small flashlight at the KOA shop for $8.75
MIK#004-0813- www.thomasandfriends.com)

dog collars, food, bones, etc.

Food:

organic marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers and sticks

seasoning, such as Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Aminos

No comments:

Post a Comment