Saturday, April 13, 2013

Automoblox toy at Little Shoppers store in Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, CA

My son had a birthday party in Pleasanton, CA today at Super Frank's.  Afterwards, I took him to Stoneridge Mall since I hadn't been there for a long time, and wanted to pick something up at the Franklin Covey store, which is sadly no longer there.  I did find a fun kids store called Automoblox distributed by Manhattan Toy company.  I liked this toy because it comes apart like a puzzle and yet seems like it is really well made.   The retail saleswoman at the Little Shoppers store was so kind and patient with my son helping him do "research" for what kind of things he'd like to earn for a reward.  In the end, I did buy something for $10.00, which I'll write about in my next blog post.

For later in the spring or summer I found a Ready, Aim, Toss Dart Set that I think would be fun for the backyard or to bring camping or on a picnic.

Resources:
Little Shoppers Store
2243 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA  94588
(925) 847-1570
(925) 997-0637'
kanosikiboom@yahoo.com

Automoblox
( My son liked the T900 truck)
$50.00
(Designed by Callelo)

Parents
Ready, Aim, Toss Dart Set
#400560BD

Both the dart set and the Automoblox cars are distributed by Manhattan Toy Company,
430 First Avenue North
Suite 500
Minneapolis, Minnesota  USA
55401
manhattantoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment