Monday, April 1, 2013

"I want to see where the water goes!"

My son, dog, and I took a walk down the street today in the rain.  My son is really excited about the dog's new rainjacket and the dog's leash which is retractable and can expand to 16 feet!  Of course, walking down the street on a rainy day we can have the leash much tighter, which was useful today.   It can lock at the tighter length.  My son stopped at a drain and said, "I want to see where the water goes!"  I looked where he was looking and it really is interesting seeing the water go down the drain.  We rescued a plastic bottle and another piece of plastic from going down the drain.  I love seeing things from the eyes of a child!

Resources:

Flexi Freedom cord retractable leash, 16 feet.
small, up to 26 pounds (They have leashes for larger dogs too.)
(Recommended by www.animalbehaviorcollege.com)
Flexi USA Inc.
8494 Firebird Drive
West Chester, OH  45014
Tel. (513) 874-5383
www.flexiusa.com

Update:  My dog chewed through this Flexi Freedom leash, unfortunately.  He is only 2 years old, and acts like a puppy.  I'll have to wait until he is older to try this leash again.  I got a really thick leash to use for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment