Monday, July 8, 2013

Majamas - the most comfortable mama clothing ever!

I started wearing Majamas bras, dresses, and loungewear when I was pregnant with my son.  While most of the clothing I purchased or was gifted while I was pregnant , I quickly stored or gave away after my son was born, I kept all the Majama clothes that still fit me because they are so comfortable!   Majamas are not only cozy, but they are stylish too as the black dresses have an Angelina Jolie type mama look to them, and I love that look.

Majamas  are soft, all cotton and incredibly soft!  They have clothing for maternity, nursing mamas, and general mama wear too!  They have comfortable and cozy dresses, ponchos, bras, loungewear, pajamas, tunics, etc.

Resources:

Majamas
http://www.majamas.com/
P.O. Box 948
Oak Park, IL  60303
Telephone:  1-888-Majamas
                     1-208-524-9668

No comments:

Post a Comment