Monday, July 8, 2013

Types of child temperament based on Waldorf philosophy

I found this Waldorf parent's forum, a place where Waldorf parents can learn and discuss ways to support each other, their children, their child's class and teachers, and their Waldorf school.  I found some explanations of children's temperament based on the Waldorf philosophy.  I met a mom at Alpine Lake in Strawberry who described these temperaments, and I wanted more information.  This blog has writings from a teacher who taught at a Waldorf school for years.  Ms. Ilian had been a Waldorf teacher for 30 years, first in kindergarten and then in the grades as a class teacher.  Unfortunately, a new post hasn't been written since July of 2011, but I enjoyed the posts listed.

Resources:
Ms. Ilian's blog
http://waldorfparents.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment