Monday, May 19, 2014

Kids Tools for Gardening

My son and I are gardening,  I got Billy a small rake and shovel that are perfect for 6 year old hands, these tools really work!

 Kid-sized "Dig It" Wheelbarrow:


Raking:


Digging (and check out the gloves!):



Live-action shots of the rake:


And a kid-sized spade shovel:



Resources:

kids tools
Ages 5 & up
Garden Rake and shovel
Toysmith
Item # 2292
Sumner, Washington  98390

Red Wheelbarrow
Toysmith

My mom and brother picked up a Trowel garden tool from Target, which has a picture of nickelodeon's teenage mutant ninja turtles on it.  My son got a kick out of it.
www.Nick.com/TMNT
www.bbdesignsonline.com
2013 Viacom Overseas Holdings C.V.
This tool is not recommended for children under 3 years of age.

Children's and adult garden gloves
Target
(My mom and brother picked up mommy and son garden gloves at Target in Concord, CA.  A few days before I had gotten cuts all over my hands from doing pruning on our rose garden, ouch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment