Friday, May 30, 2014

Toy Tractor is fun for hanging out in our garden

I asked my son this morning about his favorite class and he said, without hesitation, gardening class.  I asked, "Where?"  He said, "Mama gardening class!" Wow, that really tore at my heartstrings, especially as we are just now creating a garden in our front yard, and have been spending extra time lately tending to our elderly roses (especially after reading the book, Little Prince, together.)  There is something about being in the garden with me with our gradual accumulation of tools big and small, and garden gloves we each have that his grandma and uncle got us, that he loves!  It hasn't been an easy journey.  At first, I tried to trim the roses with my clipper tool and my bare hands and ended up with bandaids all over my hands.  He was sympathetic but also found it a little funny as my hands were filled with purple bandaids.  He then saw the importance of the right tools, such as garden gloves.  It is a journey that I will continue to chronicle.

Resources:

Tractor
Made in USA
Greentoys are made from 100% curbside collected, recycled plastic.
Safe and nontoxic, Greentoys contain no BPA, PVC, or phthalates.
Greentoys are safe to use with real food, and dishwasher safe too.
Green Toys Inc.
912 Cole St., Suite 283
San Francisco, CA  94117
www.greentoys.com
SKU#TRT0-1042

No comments:

Post a Comment