Friday, January 4, 2013

ice skating in Alameda until January 21, 2013

Last night my son and I went ice skating at The Little Ice Rink in Alameda, CA near the beach.  We had so much fun.  My son loves the orange seals they rent for $5.00 each and at four he can spin around the entire rink by himself holding onto the seal!

They also do parties, call (510) 872-1773 for more information.

Resources:

The Little Ice Rink
523 South Shore Center West
Alameda, CA  94501
(510) 521-8100

Tip:  I would recommend bringing hats, warm jackets, gloves, a scarf,  and other warm clothes.  It gets pretty chilly there because it is winter by the water!  Also,  next time I'll bring snacks and drinks, plus some hot chocolate as there are no drinks or food available for purchase at the ice skating rink!

No comments:

Post a Comment