Thursday, January 31, 2013

Media and the Developing Mind, Dr. Jane Healy

Tonight I will go see Dr. Jane Healy, presenting "Media and The Developing Mind," at the Marin Center Showcase Theater, in San Rafael.  I am looking forward to this event since as an educator I have long been worried about this very topic.  With the coming of Common Core Standards within public schools across the nation, how much will schools be integrating technology, what kinds, and what kinds of effects will this have on children?   I'll be blogging tomorrow about what kinds of discoveries I made through attending the class.

Resources:

Media and the Developing Mind
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Marin Center Showcase Theater
10 Avenue of the Flags
San Rafael, CA
(Tickets may be purchased at the box office,  by phone at (415) 473-6800, or
online at tickets.marincenter.org.)

No comments:

Post a Comment