Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Amazon Pool- Eugene, Oregon- An amazing place for families to swim!

A week ago on Tuesday I was at the Amazon Pool in Eugene, Oregon.  This is a wonderful place for families to go and enjoy the water.  My son loved the sand play area, which was like a small beach.  There was even a hose there for children to use water in their play!  My friend and I had lunch at the Ume Restourant which is on site.  They had a BBQ grill going and were cooking teriyaki BBQ food for their Bento boxes, it was unbelievably yummy for pool food.  It was so good I would even buy it and take it home for dinner, which I saw people doing at the end of the day.  I wish there was a pool like Amazon Pool where I live.

Resources:

Amazon Pool
(541) 682-5350
The pool is open from June 17th to August 18th,  2013
Pool Prices:
Youth (under 18) $4.25
Adult (over 18)
Family (3 to 5 people) $10.00

Ume Grill
(located at the Amazon Pool Site)
(541) 844-2351
There are some tables outside of the restaurant, and it was a great place to watch our children play in the sand!


No comments:

Post a Comment