Friday, August 9, 2013

My son's favorite bakery in Bay Area - Sweet Bar Bakery

My son's favorite bakery in the San Francisco bay area is Sweet Bar Bakery!  He absolutely loves the chocolate chip cookies.  I like them because they are made with organic flour on site.  We also love the gluten free pizza and gluten free frittata!  I enjoy the oatmeal sour cherry chocolate chip gluten free cookies.  They have long, wood, communal space work tables which are long enough for my son to spread out his art supplies and work on his journal along with other somewhat older entrepreneurs!

Resources:

Sweet Bar Bakery
2355 Broadway
Oakland, CA  94612
(510) 788-4997
sweetbarbakery.com


"Something sweet from uptown Oakland, at the former home of the historic MacFarlanes Candy and Ice Cream"

No comments:

Post a Comment