Monday, August 19, 2013

Guidestar- a way to look at nonprofits!

Today, I did a review for Habitot children's museum on guidestar.org!  I love Habitot, and I found out recently that they only have 3 more years in their current space in Berkeley, CA.  My son has been going there for at least 3 years, and it has been a wonderful place for him to learn and play!  He is doing the "Construction Zone" camp this week and he loves it!  They even have hard hats and other construction zone equipment for the children to do dramatic play!  I hope Habitot is around years to come for children to enjoy as much as my son has.

Resources:

Guidestar
Guidestar.com
(A way to review and research nonprofits)

Habitot
children's museum
Gina Moreland, Executive Director

Mailing Address:
PMB 326
1563 Solano Ave.
Berkeley, CA  94707

Museum Location:
2065 Kittredge St.
Berkeley, CA  94704
Phone:  (510) 647-1111 Ex. 11
www.habitot.org

No comments:

Post a Comment