Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lawrence Hall of Science Halloween Event

I wanted to follow up on my post the other day about the Dinosaur exhibit at Lawrence Hall of Science.  This weekend LHS is having a special Halloween event -- "Dinosaurs vs. Robots."

I don't know about you, but when I was a kid THIS is the sort of event I'd get really excited about.

Here are the details, which I'm copying from an email I received from LHS.  I'm including the links to the LHS website and Facebook site.

--TC Daddy



dinosaurs vs robots event image

Dinosaurs vs. Robots

Part of the Bay Area Science Festival
Sunday, October 30
11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Free with admission
Become a paleontologist and explore what sounds dinosaurs may have made. Then, become an engineer and engage in robotics challenges, led by the Pioneers in Engineering. After trying out both, vote for which is more fun: dinosaurs or robots?

Wear a dino or robot costume and get a free ticket to the 3D film Dinosaurs Alive!
Which do you prefer: dinosaurs or robots? Vote now!
Share why you chose dinosaurs or robots on our Facebook page or tweet @Berkeleyscience and be entered to win a Family Pass to the Hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment