Sunday, February 5, 2017

Staying at the Ritz Carlton in Truckee, CA from a child's point of view

We had an opportunity to stay at the Ritz Carlton in Truckee, CA this winter.  It was a gift from a family member for my son's birthday.

These are the things he said on our trip:

"I liked marshmology, they even gave me a card, Marshmology Doctor shirt, a Marshmology S'more kit, and they decorated my room!" 

"I took a private skii lesson, and once I took a lesson, I was super good at it, I went down super steep slopes."

"We ate in the Living Room at the hotel.  It is HUGE!  I had a cheese buffalo burger that was really big and yummy!"

"I love the huge fireplace in the living room of the hotel!"

"I went sledding after marshmology today with other kids!"

"I went ice skating last night. We took the tram to the village!"

"There was a band in the Living Room last night, I had pasta for dinner with red sauce."

"I love the Ritz Carlton in Truckee!"

"They have really good rooms and really nice skii slopes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment