Saturday, October 9, 2021

Teachers love Subarus! ❤️

 I have a green Subaru Outback and I love ❤️ it!  I used to love Hondas, but switched to Subaru as I really wanted 4 wheel drive and a wagon.  I didn’t want an SUV since I had those and it always felt like driving a boat!  A sedan is just too small for all my teaching stuff and weekend and summer adventures!  I am at Serramonte Subaru right now getting my regular service and they are open Saturdays!  I got to my 1:00pm appointment at 1:40 and all I got was a friendly smile!  Plus, all my service is included so I won’t have to pay a dime today!  This is good because I have used my credit card already too much this month on school supplies!  They are even going to wash my 🧽 car today so one less thing on my to do list!  My service advisor, today, Joe was really helpful too!  Thank you, Subaru for making one part of my life easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment