Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Recommended pancake mix

My son loves the Bob's Red Mill pancake mix!  I add some Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chunks, that are dairy, nut, and soy free.  The combination is amazing!  The pancakes taste best fresh off the griddle, and are not as yummy as leftovers.  I keep the batter sealed in the refrigerator if I have extra and then make again the next morning.  Also, instead of milk, sometimes I use Meyenberg goat milk, and the pancakes still taste great!

Resources:

Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Whole Grain Mixe
13521 SE Pheasant Court
Milwaukie, Oregon  97222
Certified Organic by QAI
www.bobsredmill.com

Enjoy Life Natural Brands LLC
semi-sweet chocolate mega chunks
dairy, nut, & soy free
Schlller Park, IL  60176
888-50-ENJOY (36569)
www.enjoylifefoods.com


No comments:

Post a Comment