Thursday, January 2, 2014

What to do with children who are out of school this week?

My good friend called me last night, and said, "Happy New Year!"  and added, "My children are driving me crazy! What can I do?"

I researched possibilities and besides driving to the mountains, where there is very little snow now in Tahoe, I discovered Sky High Sports is open!  I've taken my son there before and he loved it!  It is a great place to plan a play date as it is a fun and no-mess idea!

The cost over the holiday, through January 3rd, is $12.00 per hour.  They are open from 10AM to 10PM through tomorrow too.

Resources:

Sky HIgh Sports
(There are different locations, the one I visited was in Concord, CA.)
(925) 682-5867 (JUMP)
"Trampoline Floors, Trampoline Walls"
1631 Challenge Drive
Concord, CA  94520
FAX  (925) 682-5868
http://CON.jumpskyhigh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment