Sunday, May 5, 2013

Peekadoodle Kids Club, San Francisco, CA- where children as well as parents can make friends!

When I was pregnant with my son, I never realized how my life would change once he was born.  At first, when he was a baby, people wanted to visit and I was always welcome with my son.  At one point, when I could wear him, I felt really mobile and could take him anywhere!  When children start crawling, then it is harder to take a child anywhere and that is when the Peekadoodle Kids Club in San Francisco can really make a difference in the lives of the parents!  There are classes for children such as Pasketti I where parents take the cooking class with their little one.  Then, there is Pasketti II, when children start taking classes alone!    It is like a college campus for babies and children!  Plus, it is a wonderful place to meet other families with young children!

Resources:

Peekadoodle Kids Club
P:  (415) 440-7335
Ghiradelli Square
900 North Point Street, Suite F100
San Francisco, CA  94109
www.peekadoodle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment