Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Favorite yogurt, kefir, and probiotics- can keep child healthy!

Probiotics are so important, I first found out about them when I started traveling in college overseas.  i started eating yogurt and taking probiotics to keep my tummy healthy!  I got really sick in Montezuma, Costa Rica and after that trip and having to be in a jeep for an hour with tummy trouble, I take  and eat probiotics now to stay as healthy as possible.

Favorite Kefir
Clover Organics Kefir
I use the traditional plain variety instead of milk sometimes when making my son's macaroni and cheese. Also, the kefir is great for smoothies. I like the flavored variety for drinking.
Clover organic farms kefir has 10 traditional live and active cultures:  S. thermopiles, L. bulgaricus, L. Casei, L. acidophilus, etc.
www.cloverstornetta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment