Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Studio Grow

There are three Studio Grow play spaces in the East Bay:  Berkeley, Concord, and at Blackhawk Plaza in Danville. After today, I have been to all of them!

Today we are at the studio grow at Blachawk Plaza in Danville, CA. After seeing the other two Studio Grows, I was surprised how small this one was. The other two locations are at least twice as big! After one hour here, my son said, "This is not that much fun!"  Given that it cost me $12.00 for the both of us, that is expensive.  


I would not recommend this location for a child over two. My son told me a child over one wouldn't enjoy it here.

I have fond memories of the Concord location.  That's where we had my son's first birthday on February 14th, 2008. It was an excellent location for a party! The Concord location is my favorite! It was wonderful for different age groups, allowed us to bring our own food and drink, and even brought extra art supplies so the older children (and some of my adult friends after drinking champagne,) could make Valentine cards.

People still talk about how much fun his first party was. 



--TC Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment