Thursday, May 31, 2012

Toys for Four-Year-Olds


I hesitated in getting my son Hot Wheels cars.  This week my son got his first brand new "Hong Kong Phooey" Hot Wheels car as a present.  It was a hit!  

I had a storage kit for 25+ die-cast cars in hiding as maybe I knew the day would come when he'd want to start collecting cars.  I highly recommend the combination of the hotwheels cars by Mattel as well as the Mattel "Pop-open speedway race case."  It is also perfect for summer traveling, and at this age children love to start collecting cars or other items.


Cars and Pop-Open speedway race case from www.MattelShop.com

*Since this is a new toy item for us, I'll be researching Mattel to make sure they use lead free paint, treat employees fairly, etc.

Of course, I'd rather have my son collect natural wood toys, shells (which we did in Florida), rocks, etc.  

--TC Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment