Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dutch Village, Michigan

Last summer we went to Holland, Michigan.  When I asked my son what we should write about today, he said, "Write about the place with the shoe slide!"  My son loved to run along the path leading to Mother Hubbard's  yellow wooden shoe slide.   There is an antique carousel, and for older children and teens, a high flying dutch slide.  Here's the shoe-slide:



I loved the petting farm with the baby goats, if you ask,  you may even be able to take one for a walk.  Basically, there are enough family activities, demonstrations, farm animals, and rides to keep a family busy for several hours.   I honestly wanted to take a baby pot belly pig home, really!  I fell in love with one at Dutch Village!  I can't remember the exact kind of pot belly pig I hugged, but I will research and blog about that soon.  Here's a photo of the pig:


No comments:

Post a Comment