Saturday, February 7, 2015

Grieving for my uncle is hard, the website "Hello Grief" helped.

My uncle passed away on January 1st, it is so difficult.  I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking it was a nightmare that he was gone.

During a 5AM web search, I found the website, Hello Grief.  A few things written in the website really resonated with me:

"Grief shows up at your door uninvited, and never goes away."

"What does it mean to live a 'new normal' life after loss?"

Those two statements really touched my heart!  I highly recommend this site for those parents, teachers, and young people looking for something to touch their heart after a loss.

The website also provides a resources.

Hello Grief
http://www.hellogrief.org/after-my-father-died/

No comments:

Post a Comment