Sunday, August 30, 2015

New Safeway in Rockridge in Oakland, CA has good selection of organic and healthy items!

When I was pregnant and when my son was a baby,  I spent a substantial amount of time shopping at Whole Foods Market in Oakland, CA.  I loved going there several times a week to pick up healthy products to make delicious home cooked food!

As we are now on a budget, I am looking for places to shop where I can walk out without sticker shock!  My friends and I call Whole Foods whole paycheck as the prices continue to rise!

I have gone to Safeway twice in the last 10 days and I have been surprised at how many organic items I can pick up there!

Here is an example of some of the items I purchased at Safeway!

organic crackers  $3.49

organic pancake syrup, 0 organics  8.99

clover whipping cream  $4.99

clover organic brown eggs  $6.89

Three twins organic ice cream  $3.99

Organic strawberries  $5.99

Old Croc cheddar cheese from Australia  $5.99

Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones for dogs, these are great for traveling


clover organic farms milk

meyenberg goat milk

Sukhi's lemon rice
Sukhi's tikka chicken masala
www.sukhis.com
My son loves these!

Open Nature Veggie Sticks


Halo Adult dog formula
Spots Stew
with salmon recipe




These are a few examples of items I have picked up and enjoyed with my family!  There are still some things I will go to other grocery stores in the area for, but at least I have choices now of where to shop!

Safeway
6310 College Avenue
Oakland, CA

I also LOVE the coffee beans at Cole Coffee across the street from Safeway!  I parked in the parking lot of Safeway on the roof and I had up to an hour of free parking!

Freshpet Select
roasted meals for dogs
My dog likes the tender chicken recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment