Wednesday, August 20, 2014

gluten free chocolate chip cookies

I found a really yummy gluten free cookie that are already in Snack 'n Go packets.  There are no peanuts, tree nuts, milk, or eggs!  Both my son and I love them so they are perfect for our trips as we can both enjoy them as a treat!

Another gluten free chocolate chip cookie is Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies.  The cookies are bigger than above and do not come in separate containers.  My son preferred the ones above, but I prefer Tate's with a cup of hot coffee, yum!  My son enjoyed both of these cookies, though!


Resources:

Lucy's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies in Snack n' Go Packets
drlucys.com

Tate's Bake Shop
Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Cookies
www.tatesbakeshop.com

I found both of these at Whole Foods Market.


No comments:

Post a Comment