Thursday, August 21, 2014

Recommended Child Friendly Hotel in San Luis Obispo, CA - The Madonna Inn

The Madonna Inn has the most amazing pool now, it is fairly new. It is super warm and sits on a hill.  There is lunch service with house made pizza, salads, and other yummy lunches. It is the kind of pool where you could stay all day- just make sure you aren't in the sun the whole time like I did as I got a really bad burn on my back.  It is actually unusual for me to even want to go into a hotel pool as they usually do not have my top three qualities in this order:  1.  clean, 2. warm, and 3. walk in pool so I don't need to jump in.  It also feels more like a lake.  The Madonna Pool has those top three qualities plus so much more.  Also, each room is themed, we stayed in the moose room and it was perfect for a little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment