Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Decorations to Cut, Fold, and Stick

I've been using Usborne's book, Christmas Decorations to Cut, Fold, and Stick with my son.  The book has several decorations that are also appropriate for other holidays other than Christmas too, such as Hanukah, winter solstice,  and Valentine's Day.  There are snowflakes, stars, angels, paperchains and all kinds of decorations that are easy to make using just the book pages, scizzors, and glue!  We've been really enjoying it!  I even used the book to make snowflakes with my class this week and they turned out gorgeous!  Since the book was only $9.99, and there are over 100 pages to create decorations with, I think this book is really reasonable!

Resources:

Usborne's Christmas Decorations to Cut, Fold, & Stick
Illustrated by Caroline Johansson
Designed by Hannah Ahmed
$9.99
www.edcpub.com
www.usbornebooksandmore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment