Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ecole Bilingue -Berkeley, admissions- 12/6 at 6:30PM

Through a mom's book club I belong to I talked to a mom about Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley.  She had such wonderful things to say about the school that I decided to look into it.  It is a French immersion program and the parents of the children who go there seem to love it!  It is an educational experience going to the different private schools in the area, as I think many parents pick schools that THEY would have wanted to go to as a child.  I was happy to learn that they are having a showing of "Race to Nowhere" tonight (see previous blog.)  Also, they are doing an admissions information evening this Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:30PM.  I will be going to both events.

Resources:

Admissions Information Meeting, Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley
6:30 PM:  December 6, 2012
1009 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA
www.eb.org

No comments:

Post a Comment