Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Six Flags, Vallejo, Holiday in the Park, now-Jan. 6th

It is the holiday season, and it seems to be going to fast.  Since my family suffered a great loss in November I am having a hard time getting into the holiday spirit.  Today, I feel inspired to start looking into holiday activities in the bay area!

The "Holiday in the Park" is going on at Six Flags in Vallejo.  I haven't been to this event yet, so I'd  like to try it out with my son.   It is going on through January 6th.  For those who don't like driving and traffic, there are several options on the website  for how to get to the park through public transportation (bus, train, bart, and ferry.)

Resources:

"Holiday in the Park"
Six Flags, Vallejo
November 23rd-January 6th

November 23rd through December 16th- weekends only
December 17th through January 6th- extended weekly hours, but closed Christmas eve and day.

www.sixflags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment