Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fairy Winterland at Children's Fairyland- open now!

This year was the first time I've taken my son to the Fairy Winterland at Children's Fairyland.  We had so much fun!  There is free hot chocolate and hot apple cider all night long, plus there are twinkling lights all over the park.  The puppet show, The Nutcracker Prince was my four year old son's first exposure to the Nutcracker and he sat through the whole show.  The Pacific Boy Choir also performed this evening and we sat through 15 minutes of the performance.  Santa Claus was at Fairyland in the chapel and the setting was priceless!  Owen Baker Flynn did a lively show of juggling, fire eating, and other holiday surprises. Then, at the end of the night Santa Claus let guests on a short parade around the park on a festival of lights parade, my son got to hold Santa's hand and he was ecstatic.  I would highly recommend bringing your children here, we had so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment