Monday, December 10, 2012

Ice Skating at Marin on Ice, San Rafael, CA

I took my son ice skating at Marin on Ice in San Rafael, CA, last week.  They have these really fun blue "ice walkers,"  which they call skate buddies, that helps children balance who are first learning to ice skate.  I loved them because this allowed me to also skate by him!  These "ice walkers" as I call them are only $5.00 extra to rent.  This has now become our favorite place to ice skate outdoors in the bay area.  Our second favorite place is still Little Skate in Alameda, CA.

They also do parties.  A party for ten is $300.00 and includes a cabana rental and ten skaters.
Resources:
Marin On Ice
San Rafael, CA
www.MarinOnIce.com

regular admission- $15.00

cabana rental- $25.00

Party for ten- $300.00

Skate buddy (ice walkers)- $5.00 per hour


No comments:

Post a Comment