Wednesday, September 11, 2013

snacks for lunches- organic fruit bites in snack pouches- my son loves them!

Have you ever found a lunch box left for the weekend with a rotting apple or other disgusting thing inside?  Most mom's have!  I do put apples and other some other fruit in my son's lunch, yet if he also has activities after school,  and I want to pack something I sometimes reach for the  organic fruit bites.  I also use them for traveling, as they do not need to be refrigerated.   My favorite brand is Annie's, and the ones my son likes are the "summer strawberry bunny fruit snacks" and the strawberry fruit bites.  My son usually eats the whole pack, and there is one serving of fruit per pouch.  There are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and they both come in fun shapes.  The first ingredients listed is organic apple puree concentrate and organic apple juice concentrate.

Resources:
Annie's Homegrown
Organic Bunny fruit snacks, summer strawberry
Organic Orchard, strawberry fruit bites
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Made  in USA
1610 5th Street
Berkeley, CA  94710

Website:  WWW.ANNIES.COM
1-800-288-1089

No comments:

Post a Comment