Monday, September 30, 2013

Yummy WC (white cheesy) crescent rolls- delicious

My son and I made the most delicious cheesy crescent rolls tonight by using Immaculate Crescent Rolls, and placing cheese and  minced garlic  inside the triangles, and rolling them up!   We then baked them in a 350 degrees oven for 12-14 minute and they came out warm and delicious!

Update on October 1st-  There was one extra roll last night so I thought I would pack it for lunch today, but he ended up wanting it as a late night snack.  We are going to make more tonight!

Resources:

Immaculate Honestly Delicious Crescent Rolls  (I picked these up at Whole Foods)
Need to keep dough refrigerated
(No bleached flour, No artificial preservatives, and no hydrogenated oil)
immaculatebaking.com
9010 Plymouth Avenue North
Golden Valley, MN  55427
1-800-243-6419


No comments:

Post a Comment