Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Train and Platform Toy - My son has loved this for a few years!

The Melissa & Doug Whittle World 9-piece wooden train and Platform set  is one of my son's favorites!  He got it when he was around 3, and he still enjoys it now!  Why?  It is a 9-piece wooden train and platform set.  This play train set is full of imaginative fun!

My son and I went on the Amtrak train twice this summer, once to Los Angeles, and once to Eugene, Oregon, so he has the experience of really being on the train, which helps!  This play set includes nine high quality wooden pieces - engine/dining with reversible tabletop, passenger car, station platform, and five people.  The two-sided tabletop features a checkers game on one side, and dinner for two on the other!  Tough plastic connectors easily attach and detach the train cars.  There are smooth rolling cars for traveling.  The interchangeable people are designed to fit into all the Whittle World sets.

I highly recommend this toy for the three to five year old set, though my child may still love it when he is six, I'll let you know!

Resources:

Melissa & Doug
Whittle World
9-piece wooden train & platform set
1-800-284-3948
www.MelissaAndDoug.com
ZP12031
P.O Box 590
Westport, CT  06881

No comments:

Post a Comment