Friday, December 27, 2013

Toys this Christmas- costumes from the Disney Store

One of the presents my son got for Christmas he already had at home, luckily my mom had the receipt so yesterday we went to the Disney store and my son got to pick out something else.  He said,

"I loved picking an Iron Man Suit because it was cool."

My son hasn't even seen the movie Ironman, he is only four and he's watched only a few full length movies in his lifetime.

The exchange was fairly easy!  I always tell people who buy for children at Christmas to always get a gift receipt and pack it with the present.  Things either don't fit, or don't quite match the taste of the children, or they already have the item.  Plus, why waste money?  When I give toys to children, my ultimate desire is for them to have fun with the item!

I really like going with the child myself, especially Disney, and watching them pick out a toy!  It is so much fun to be at the Disney Store!

Update:  My son and I took the Ironman suit home, size 5-6, and it was too tight in the chest, it kept coming undone.  So, we went back to the Disney store and returned the Ironman costume for a size 7-8 Captain America costume.

Disney was great about these returns and treated us very respectfully!


No comments:

Post a Comment