Sunday, December 1, 2013

Recommended Pajamas and Long Johns for children up to 6 years old- Under the Nile

My favorite pajamas and Long Johns for my 5 year old son are definitely Under the Nile Long Johns.  They are made of 100% handpicked organic Egyptian cotton, and are incredible soft!  I usually get them at  Whole Foods, but they can also be ordered online.  They sizes only go up to 6 years old, so soon I'll have to find another brand for him.  They are perfect for wearing under clothes on chilly days too!  A mom started the company and her story is on the company website.  I love these PJ's! They are even dyed with natural, "metal-free" colors and fair traded for the benefit of all the people producing their product.

Resources:

Under the Nile PJ's (Kids Long John's)- $32.00 online
100% handpicked Egyptian cotton
1-800-710-1264
underthenile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment