Monday, December 9, 2013

Recommended bilingual language arts program- Estrellita Accelerated Beginning Spanish Reading

I was at a cafe a few days ago with my son, and I met a teacher in the Berkeley Unified School District who teaches in a bilingual class.  I was telling her that I wanted to continue helping my son in Spanish so he can eventually be biliterate.  She recommended looking at the resources in the Estrellita Accelerated Beginning Spanish Reading program.  I looked at the website this morning and it is written, "The most comprehensive and effective elementary school bilingual program on the market."

Resources:

Estrellita Accelerated Beginning Spanish Reading
www.estrellita.com
Phone:  (303) 779-2610
FAX:  (303) 779-2640
E-mail:  info@estrellita.com
Address:
6050 Greenwood Plaza Blvd.  #120
Greenwood Village, CO  80111

No comments:

Post a Comment