Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Best Afterschool Snacks for my son in Kindergarden

My son started elementary school in September and he is so tired and hungry when he gets out of school.  I've learned to pack a snack for when I pick him up.  The best snacks, I've found, for lifting his mood are string cheese, cold milk, a chocolate chip cookie made from organic flour, peanut or other nut butter and crackers, fresh fruit such as an apple or other dried  fruit  such as Annie's Orchard, Strawberry Fruit Bites, which has one serving of fruit inside, or hummus and veggies.   After a few of these snacks, and  I feel I have my son back!

Resources:

365 Organic String Cheese
Vegetarian
Distributed by Whole Foods Market
Austin, TX  78703

Organic Orchard
Strawberry Fruit Bites
Annie's Homegrown
1610 Fifth Street
Berkeley, CA  94710

No comments:

Post a Comment