Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lunch cooler for children's lunches

Sometimes my son uses a regular lunch bag, but sometimes I want to pack him something like yogurt or cheese that needs to stay cool.  Plus, he prefers mayonnaise on his turkey sandwich.  I got a Packit freezable personal cooler that has solved the problem of me worrying he'll get sick from his mayo, or milk going bad!  I keep it clean, and after being used I put in the freezer flat.  That way when I want to pack a lunch that needs to stay cool, it is ready!

Directions are so easy!

1.  Fold the cooler and freeze.
2.  Take it out of freezer and unfold it, pack lunch.
3.  Enjoy all day, keeps food cold up to 10 hours!


Resources:

PACKIT  FREEZABLE  FREEZABLE  PERSONAL COOLER
Item # PCS-FR-0034H
PackitCool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment