Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cameras- the easiest for children to use is the Fujifilm instamatic

I used to love the Polaroids as they were so easy to use, especially in a classroom.  I used them for writing books, posters, and all sorts of things.  They instantly create a party as children love to see the picture instantly, and then take it home.  Also, children love to take pictures with an instamatic.
I think they are a great tool for educators.  I've even used them in higher education classes for getting to know each other activities as well as other assignments.  Now, I use the Fujifilm Instant Camera, I have really enjoyed it!  Be careful, as it can break if not handled correctly.  I got my camera at Looking Glass
Photography in Berkeley, CA.

Resources:

Fujifilm Instant Camera, insta 210, includes 45 cm close up lens.
wide picture format
Fujifilm Corporation
26-30 Nishiazabu 2-Chome, Minato-KU
Tokyo, 106-8620 Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment