Thursday, October 11, 2012

Best Educational Supplies in the East Bay, CA

Tomorrow I'll go to the Lakeshore Learning Center in Walnut Creek to pick up some supplies for my class.  It is like a candy store for teachers if they actually have a school budget to use.  They have some great educational supplies!  This is a also a great place to send relatives and friends for presents for your child.  Plus, there are free crafts for children on Saturdays.  The last time I went there I got a small school year organizer that even has handy "to do" lists to help me prioritize my tasks.

Resources:

Lakeshore Learning Store
www.lakeshorelearning.com
1929 Mount Diablo Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA
Phone:  1-925-944-1495

Recommended calender:
Lakeshore School Year Organizer
August 2012 to August 2013
(helpful for teachers or mom's)


No comments:

Post a Comment