Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Monkey Bars Children's Store, Alameda, CA

My son and I visited Monkey Bars toy store in Alameda a few days ago.  I also had a chance to talk to the owner, Heather, who is amazingly friendly and helpful. This store has a really sweet small town feel, and I love the pajamas there.  I got my son two pairs of 4T pajamas, one even has footies.  That night he wanted to wear his new pajamas and he said they were, "so comfie!"  He also said he felt like a superhero in them.



I also saw an adorable book for new parents, called The New Parents' Fun Book - Laugh Yourself Silly Through Your Baby's First Year!  I would have loved that book when my son was first born, as looking back I now know the importance of laughter in keeping sane and happy that first year- and beyond!

Resources:
Monkey Bars
Heather, owner
1339 Park Street
Alameda, CA  94501
(510) 769-6905
info@hopmonkeybars.com
shopmonkeybars.com

New favorite pajamas:

Kicky pants pajamas
(95% Bamboo Viscose and 5% lycra- so soft!)
available in different colors, as well as with and without footies.

Book recommendation:

The New Parents' Fun Book- Laugh Yourself Silly Through Baby's First Year!
Kelly and David Sopp
ISBN:  978-0-7624-3231-8

No comments:

Post a Comment