Sunday, October 28, 2012

Right-LIne Paper, pro-ed, use for learning needs

The Right-Paper has raised lines and is great for those having trouble staying in the lines of regular writing paper.  The lines are raised so you can actually feel them!

One of my students is using the paper during writing workshop time and it is really helping her.

This paper is for the following individuals:

1.  Those with learning disabilities.

2.  Those with orthopedic disabilities.

3.  Those with partial sight.

4.  Those in adult rehabiliation.

5.  I personally think this paper is also great for young children learning to write.  My son tried out the paper and I asked him if it was easier to write, he said, "I can feel the lines!"  His very  first word he learned to write was his name, and his second word was Boo, for Halloween!

Resources:

Narrow Rule
Right-line Paper
pro-ed
8700 Shoal Creek Boulevard
Austin, Texas
78757-6897
(512) 451-3246


No comments:

Post a Comment