Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Clayton Valley Pumpkin Farm & Christmas Trees

October 2012

This year I've already visited 3 pumpkin patches.  The one in Clayton is one of my favorites since I've been bringing my son there since his  first harvest time!  This year he has been there several times already since there are so many things at this particular pumpkin patch for the preschool set.

Sharon, the owner, has been doing this pumpkin patch since the 1980's and when we went there yesterday she was walking around, smiling, and obviously enjoying the whole operation!

My son's favorite part of the place this year is the following two play areas:  Tunnel of straw & Little Carver's Barnyard Play Area.  For ten dollars my son could go back and forth between the areas, and this provides hours of fun!  I, as a mom and teacher, especially love the pools filled with lima beans since it is really good for children to have tactile experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment